10 Reasons Why eBeam Film is your Best Digital to Film Partner
1) eBeam Film offers versatility with its ability to produce 16mm, 35mm, 70mm, 105mm microfilm, as well as, 5' film output for aerial and photo reconnaissance.
2) eBeam Film provides the highest resolution output in the world. With the ability to record up to 6000 dpi more information can be stored accurately on film.
3) eBeam Film is the only digital to film company that can accurately reproduce continuous tone grayscale images. As more and more capture companies scan in grayscale and in color, it is critical that grayscale images are preserved and not converted to black and white. When images are scanned in grey and converted to black and white for microfilm creation content is lost. With eBeam Film each pixel is faithfully recorded and the luminance of each pixel is preserved.
4) eBeam Film maintains advanced software to track projects from image inception to microfilm creation to satisfy applications like pharmaceutical when the chain of custody is mission critical.
5) eBeam Film has experience working with the Federal Government and maintains security clearances for certain projects. Our secure facility is equipped with cameras, restricted area's and GSA Containers and Shredders.
6) eBeam has long standing relationships with many State Archive facilities across the country. eBeam understands the state preservation requirements associates with the creation of microfilm as an authorized media.
7) eBeam Film recording equipment can write on multiple catalog ID's within each suppliers portfolio Kodak, Fuji and Agfa. This flexibility helps us maintain stocking levels and cost efficiency.
8) eBeam Film is a full service microfilm provider equipped to provide, brown tone services, silver and diazo duplicates
9) eBeam Film's parent company provides backup film recording in Saline MI, but more importantly"economies of scale" in the micrographics market. Image Data Conversion owns NA Publishing. IDC, NA Pub and eBeam's combined film operations place it in the top 3 film users in the country
10) eBeam Film along with it's parent IDC are dedication to the long term health of the film market. eBeam Film's proprietary Electron Beam Film Recorders convert over 10,000,000 images a year to archival microfilm. Our sister company NA Publishing supplies content on microfilm to over 1700 libraries around the country.. Together along with our owners we are dedicated to the continuance of microfilm as a premier archival media.